Residence Mistral - Canneto Lipari
Located on the island of Lipari, a strategic island to visit the whole Aeolian archipelago. Just 4 km from the port of Lipari, the Residence is located in one of the most beautiful beaches of the island.
- 4 Km from Lipari Center, which every evening welcomes events and nightlife, with cafes, ice cream parlors, flea markets;
- 5 Km from the Aeolian Museum, which is one of the most important museums we have in Italy. With specific sections dedicated to underwater archeology;
- 6 km from Porticello, one of the most suggestive sceneries of the Aeolian Islands with its white pumice stone mountains;
- 10 minutes by hydrofoil from the island of Vulcano, island famous for its extinct volcano, but full of fumaroles, which denote an activity. Famous its mud puddle with the strong smell of sulfur;
- 40 minutes by hydrofoil from the island of Salina, a green island with a natural lake in the hamlet of Lingua. The postman and theater of countless film sets made famous by the film;
- 30 minutes by hydrofoil from the island of Panarea, an island famous for its Mediterranean architecture and for its social life;
- 70 minutes by hydrofoil from the island of Stromboli, an island famous for its erupting volcano, a source of study for many specialists in the field and hikers who climb up the paths that lead to the top of the volcano;
- at 65 minutes by hydrofoil from the island of Filicudi, an island that is populated in the summer, but which maintains the pristine island state, with its crystal clear waters that are explored by divers all over the world;
- at 95 minutes by hydrofoil from the island of Alicudi, an island that lives in the summer and is an excellent refuge for those who want to escape from the stress of the city;
- 60 minutes by hydrofoil from Milazzo, the closest city to the Aeolian archipelago, which is the starting point to reach them.
Distances from ports
- 60 minutes by hydrofoil from the port of Milazzo
- 120 minutes by Nave from the port of Milazzo
- 110 minutes by hydrofoil from the port of Messina
- 4 hours of hydrofoil from the port of Palermo
- 6 hours and 30 minutes by hydrofoil from the port of Naples
- 11 hours by ship from the port of Naples
How to get to the Mistral Residence
From NORTH NORD - Exit A1 / E45 exit Napoli/Center/Harbor, enter A3 use the right lane to take the exit towards Center/Harbor, continue for 2.7 km towards Internal Harbor, your destination is on the left. (Siremar ticket office).
From the SOUTH - Exit at the toll booth of Milazzo, take the road for 9.5 km and exit towards the harbor.
In both cases you decide whether to leave the car or embark on a ship.
Our staff will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to reach our facility from the airports of Sicily and Calabria.
The nearest harbor of embarkation for the Aeolian Islands, is the harbor of Milazzo. But it is also possible to embark from the following harbors: Naples, Messina, Palermo.
The nearest harbor of embarkation for the Aeolian Islands, is the harbor of Milazzo. But it is also possible to embark from the harbor of Naples.
Given the costs and difficulties of boarding the vehicles, we recommend renting a car to easily reach the beaches and the main attractions of the island.
We inform you that on the Island there are good public shuttle services that connect the various locations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR RESIDENCE AND HOW TO REACH US, PLEASE PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW. THANK YOU!